Thursday, March 1, 2007

People think I'm crazy...

Some folks think I'm off my rocker! I tend to agree with them. After all, if I was always in my rocker, I wouldn't get any cycling in. Crazy!

I went riding today. That means nothing to you unless I tell you this: the average wind speed is, as of this moment, 20mph. Riding over to Danville was a pain. I could hardly push the cranks on my bike at times and a couple of times I was pushed out into the road. I think the first time must've been when the day's peak wind gust of 43mph hit. Thankfully no cattle trucks were coming by either time.

So I crept along this afternoon at 11.5mph for 39 minutes and then turned and, riding back, covered the same distance back in 21 minutes. My ending average was a very average 15.0mph. Nothing to write home about. Nothing to bore you with any more.

Bye.

No comments: