Monday, February 12, 2007

Night of the Living Delay

It's almost done. Really. A few more chapters and some serious editing and Night of the Living Celery, a veggie-chilling murder mystery, will be ready for consumption. It's nearing its climax now, but chapter one won't be posted on the 13th as I had hoped. I won't make any more release date predictions, but it shouldn't be long.

Here's a little more from the story to tide you over...

"I wonder," Herb began, but he was interrupted.

"Sir!" came a voice from his radio. "I found that green onion."

"Parsley?! That you?" Herb was surprised the man had found the runaway store clerk so quickly. "Where are you?"

"I’m two blocks east of your location," came the reply. "Hazel and Filbert. I followed the smell. Onions really stink when they’re sweating."

That's all for now. Happy waiting!

No comments: