Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Night of the Living Oops

I said Saturday, in Night of the Living Conclusion, that Night of the Living Celery, my vegetable-infested murder mystery was nearing completion. "Another chapter," I wrote, "and a quick review for errors and Night will hit the web."

My quick review has turned into a complete overhaul. I discovered that I was missing an entire day in the narrative - Oops! - and have had to add numerous chapters to remedy the omission. How do you miss a day? you ask. You just get carried away with the story and - hiccup - the mistake is made.

So, it will be a few more days before chapter one appears on this blog. I have to finish writing...again. Then I have to edit...again. At least this time, I know that all the days are there and in the proper order. I've checked. It'll be other mistakes that I catch in my next review. Argh!

No comments: