Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Growing up fast...

Today I took my eldest to camp where she will be working on staff all summer. Yes, I said working. It was exciting to see her enthusiasm for her new job and to know that she will be growing in responsibility through this experience. I will miss her while she's away, but know that it is for her good that I let her be "on her own" for awhile. Soon she'll need to know how to do it all herself and I don't want her to be crippled.

When I got home from dropping her off, I took our next oldest to our EMS CPR class. I wasn't sure if she would be certified or not, but thought the information would be valuable to her. She listened intently to everything our instructor said and jumped in when it was time to practice. At the end of the class, she passed her exam with flying colors - 100% - and was certified. She ran in and posted her "just certified" status on Facebook the second we returned home.

No comments: