Monday, April 13, 2009

For one week...

It's been too windy, too cold, too wet recently to ride my bike...or so I've told myself. That means I haven't been getting much exercise and I'm beginning to feel the effects. I'm sluggish and tired. Yuck!

So this week, I've made it my goal to exercise every day! I would prefer to ride my bike every day, but if that doesn't work I'll be on the treadmill downstairs or something. I'm not going to lay around!

It was too windy (I saw a 22mph NW burst on my WeatherBug), too cold (42 degrees with a windchill of 30) and pretty wet (the pavement wasn't quite dry after yesterday's rain storm) today, but I rode 14.04 miles at 15.9mph. I'll update what I do each day below.

Updates:

Tuesday: Biked 16.82 miles at 17.3mph
Wednesday: Biked 15.27 miles at 17.0mph
Thursday: Biked 14.32 miles at 16.0mph and walked 2+ miles
Friday: Biked 14.36 miles at 16.9mph
Saturday: Biked 21.48 miles at 17.1mph

No comments: