Wednesday, April 15, 2009

An honest sinner's prayer...

Heavenly Father,

I am a sinner. I thank you for blessing me with a changed heart so that I can hate the sins that offend you.

I know You poured your wrath out on Your Son, Jesus. I know he was crucified and you raised him from the grave on the third day. I deserve the wrath you poured out on Your Son, Jesus Christ. I cannot save myself, Jesus is my only hope and I am putting my faith in Him alone. I need forgiveness; please save me from the hell I deserve. I want to spend eternity with Jesus in Heaven.

God, I am answering your call today. I will follow Jesus. I turn away from my sin and I look to Jesus.

Lord, bless me with faith and repentance anew each day so that I may persevere in my walk with you.

I make these petitions to you today with the authority granted to me by your son, Christ Jesus.

Amen.


Guest Blogger, Jsin

No comments: