Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Things you only say "yes" to once...

I walked into the church this morning and noticed this new poster on the bulletin board. "Who would you like to see kiss a goat?" the poster asked. My name was on it! (I did agree to this, but I'm not so sure about it.)

I'm hoping the kids at school will stuff cans all around town so their principal or superintendent can pucker up to the nanny. If not them, I'm hoping they have it out for our local deputy sheriff. Surely he's pulled over enough people. If not, I'm going to have to kiss a goat during Argonia Daze on May 16 around 1:00pm in Salter Park.

It's all for a good cause - 4-H camp - so may the best OTHER person win!

2 comments:

The Youngs said...

You will have to take pics for us! We will be in Missouri for my niece's graduation.

Unknown said...

actually, i'm hoping it won't be me kissing miss nanny!