Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm thankful for...

It's Thankful Thursday. What are you thankful for? I asked this question on Facebook and here are the responses I got...
  • God's love and wonderful family and friends!
  • That Thursdays are my day off!
  • I am thankful for you.
  • Sunshine!
  • That I have a God that loves and cares for me all days,
  • That every morning can be a new beginning, not just Jan. 1st. For the Lord's grace and mercy is new every morning. So grateful.
  • Bible study
  • I'm Thankful for my family and friends and the freedom to choose to do what I want every day.
  • The fact that I could post all day long the things I am blessed with
  • I still have two teeth that hit!
  • God and His provision!
  • Ivy Marie
  • Being on a vacation with my youngest in Sacramento, CA, for a week visiting my peeps.
  • Only one more day of work before I'm on Maternity Leave! YAY!
  • Oh, I better get serious! I am so thankful for all my dear friends here in the retirement community in Newberg, Oregon that I have known since my birth in Kansas as well as God's provision for us and being near our two daughters.

No comments: