Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4.00 miles in 32:45

connect.garmin.com/activity/81907193

if you squint your eyes and cock your head just right while looking at the map of my route for this run, you can see a giant anteater. go ahead try it. use your imagination.

whether or not you can see the large insect sucker, this run was good and bad. i felt great starting out, but about halfway through the "lousy" hit. i'd just eaten breakfast before heading out on the mean streets of argonia, so i could blame it on the waffles, but i'm i'm not sure they're at fault. not sure what it was. all i know is i had to deal with discomfort for a little over two miles. yuck!

still, i'm pretty pleased with my pace overall. not my best, but not my worst either.

i need about fifteen miles more by the end of the week to stay on track for my goal. shouldn't be too hard. the problem is, i'm about 400 miles behind my cycling goal for the year. that'll come too. it's just a matter of time. i made up a lot of lost ground this month. more to come in may.

No comments: