Thursday, September 27, 2012

Back at it...

I'm back. Sort of. I ran today for the first time since my bike accident. I wanted to test my shoulder to see how it held up. It did pretty well. There was a little stiffness and a few "shots" of pain here and there, but for the most part it wasn't bad.

I ran west on School to Main with plans to just run down to Sixth, across to Howard and back home. I decided just before Howard that I wanted to run longer than that so I went out farther and ran some strange little streets that ended up giving me a nice picture of an old boot.\

This run put me over 800 for the year. Last year I ran just 826 miles, so sometime soon I'm going to run on past that and make 2012 my biggest year ever. My goal is 1000 miles by year's end. Shouldn't be too hard since I'm running 100 miles in one day in a little over a month. I sure hope I can get ready for that in time. (garmin data)

No comments: