Wednesday, June 20, 2007

612!

I checked my junk mail filter this morning. 612 emails were there for me to sort through. 612! That's ridiculous!

Listen up, all you purveyors of spam!
  • I do not want a car loan from you. I've never heard of your company.
  • I do not want to meet singles in my area. I'm happily married, thank you very much.
  • I do not want ringtones, polyphonic or otherwise, for my nonexistent cell phone.
  • I do not want pills from any pharmacy any where. If I need medication, my doctor can call the scrip in.
  • I do not want my share of the millions Barrister Whats-His-Name left for me. He doesn't even know me.
  • I do not want a larger "piano" or "pen" or anything that starts with the letter "P" for crying out loud.
  • I do not want any more of your emails! Quit sending them.

There...I feel better now. It won't do any good, but I got to vent.

No comments: