Thursday, June 14, 2007

Gruntled...

Warning!

Vocabularian at play!
Proceed with caution.

I am really gruntled today...as opposed to dis-gruntled.
  • I'm a gruntled coach. I'm excited about the EIGHT good, coachable swimmers our swim team picked up today.
  • I'm a gruntled pastor. I love my people and talking with them lifts my spirits. They're awesome encouragers.
  • I'm a gruntled dad. My kids are crazy fun! Parties and games this week have been a blast.
  • I'm a gruntled husband. My wife is beautiful, smart, organized. What more could a guy ask for?
  • I'm a gruntled friend. Several key relationships are growing. I'm sharing more deeply and learning to trust.
  • I'm a gruntled artist. I'm having the time of my life capturing my hometown on "film" for my photoblog.

The world needs more gruntled people. So put on a smile, check your attitude at the door and look for the good things in life.

No comments: