Friday, September 25, 2009

My dear Wormwood...

I woke up this morning to an email from Focus on the Family announcing, among other things, the upcoming release of their latest Radio Theater adaptation: The Screwtape Letters. I couldn't believe it! Screwtape was one of my favorite books growing up. I loved the tongue-in-cheek way that C.S. Lewis exposed the devil's plans to destroy men and man's too-easy compliance.

I clicked on the link and was amazed at what I found at www.screwtape.com - behind the scenes video, ringtones, IM icons, and more!

And then the kicker for me...

Andy Serkis, Gollum's voice in the Lord of the Rings movies, is the voice talent behind Screwtape. Watch the videos and enjoy Serkis' amazing gift for bringing the elder demon to life.

Screwtape, the Radio Theater version, will be available on October 15, 2009. You can pre-order it on the website or through Focus.

No comments: