Thursday, May 13, 2010

her three favorite things

my daughter's three-point paragraph about tonight's ride:

i had three favorite things about the snecklifter 10k challenge. these things were going with my family, seeing the beautiful scenery of argonia and trying to navigate in the dark. my first favorite thing was going with my family. i loved going with my family because i liked having quality family bonding time because of talking. seeing the beautiful scenery of argonia was my second favorite thing. i loved seeing the scenery of argonia, because of all the pretty trees. my third favorite thing about the ride was trying to navigate in the dark. i liked trying to navigate in the dark because it was hard to see where the holes were except when there was light to reflect off the water. going with my family, seeing the beautiful scenery of argonia and trying to navigate in the dark was what i loved best of this ride and i hope to do this again soon. (7.33 miles @ 8.1mph)

No comments: