Friday, May 4, 2012

10.04 miles in 1:29:34

connect.garmin.com/activity/174584813

i woke up this morning to blinking clocks. the electricity had gone off some time in the night. i checked my watch. it was 4:40. "i've got time for a long run," i told myself. i got dressed and was out the door before 5:00.

my original plan was to run out on the dirt roads west of town and circle back by the school on the way home, but when i encountered some sandy spots in town i decided i'd be slipping and sliding if i did that. not my idea of fun.

i ran on the streets and out to the school and beyond instead, then turned around and came back by a slightly different route. i had to make a pit stop at the kwik shop again, so i was a little late waking my wife up. she'll get around and make it on time anyway. i hope.

No comments: