Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Five weeks and counting...

Five weeks ago today, on February 22, 2012, I decided I was done drinking pop. I was drinking way too much and I knew it wasn't good for me, so I quit. This isn't the first time I've tried to cut out soda. I've tried numerous times and never made it this far. The difference, this time, is a group of friends on Twitter who are keeping me accountable. Every week that I tweet that I'm soda-free, they reply with encouragement. I'm excited! There are still moments when I want a Pepsi or a NOS or something with caffeine, but those moments are becoming less frequent. I look forward to the day when the temptations are months apart. Can't wait till I've mastered this habit instead of it mastering me.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Very cool, congrats on persevering.