Saturday, January 15, 2011

2.08 miles in 22:37

i walked in after my PR-breaking 10K+ and ran right into my wife who was getting ready to go out for a run. while i typed my "running the skinny kid into the ground" report, she got dressed. when she was ready and i'd submitted my workout, we headed out the door.

we ran south to the park on pine street and then turned around and headed north to the highway. i was just along for the "ride", so i followed my wife's lead and she was running pretty fast. when we got to the highway, she really picked up the pace and ran hard to main street. reaching that point, we turned south and slowed to a walk to allen street. from allen we ran all the way down to the railroad tracks, turned around and ran back a block or two before walking for another block. after that break we ran back to the highway and walked a block there before finishing out the run with a push back to our house. we stopped the clock at our driveway and then walked down to the park and back to cool down.

this was a great follow up to my earlier run and a good workout for my wife.

No comments: