Friday, December 3, 2010

poor angi s!

i woke up at 5:00 feeling like death warmed over. i was so tired, i decided to go back to bed. i crawled back under the covers and lay still for a minute or two and my mind went hyper on me. i tried to relax, but i couldn't. thoughts of steve s. riding 50 miles raced through my mind. grrrrr! i can't sleep mad, so i got up, got dressed and got on my bike.

the temperature this morning was much more to my liking. it was a nearly freezing 31. much warmer than tuesday's 20 or yesterday's 24. my legs responded positively to the increase in heat. they took me out to chicaskia road and back in much less time than they did yesterday. my average speed was a whole mile per hour faster! not that 15mph is anything to write home about.

anyway, while i was out in the darkness, i began to wonder if angi s. knows that her husband is using up all his vacation time to get in longer rides and beat me in our mileage throwdown challenge. i wondered if he'd have enough days off left to take her on that carribean cruise he told me he was going to take her on. i began to feel very sad for her. it must be hard to have such an obsessive husband, one who breaks his vows for a handful of extra miles. poor woman. someone needs to tell her what's going on so she can get steve some help before it's too late.

enjoy the doghouse, steve. hee, hee, hee! i love it when an evil plan comes together.

No comments: