Tuesday, October 19, 2010

short ride #1

i woke up at 5:45, so i didn't have much time to ride before i needed to be putting breakfast together for my sleepy family. i got dressed as quickly as i could and went to the garage. there i found two bike tires that needed to be topped off with air, so i pumped them up, strapped on my freshly charged headlight battery and off i went.

the theme for this first of two short rides is "take my breath away". it was cool and windy enough to do that on it's own. throw in a semi passing at 70mph blasting me with wind as i climbed bruce hill and the story is complete. the air literally forced air back into my lungs.

i kept a steady rhythm on this ride, recovering from yesterday's long run and vigorous ride against the wind. (8.24 miles @ 15.2mph)

No comments: