Saturday, September 11, 2010

2.65 miles in 31'49"

after being on my feet linejudging volleyball matches for a few hours this afternoon, it was nice to get out and work out the kinks in my legs. i ran with my wife down to the chicaskia river and back. tons of people were out walking and running. it was beautiful. it was 77 degrees. warmer than this morning, but much less humid - 39% as compared 90%. i hardly even broke a sweat.

my wife has now finished up her nine-week c25k program. she's planning to start over next week and jog rather than walk between running spurts.

well, i'd better get to work. my wife has "honey do" jobs for me to finish before we have company tomorrow. our kids' grandparents are coming down for grandparents day and a missionary friend will be stopping in late in the afternoon.

No comments: