Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3.10 miles in 27'27"

i wasn't sure if i was going to get my run in this morning since i was on call with ems, but i found someone to cover for me for an hour so i was able to fit in a 5K before work. i took off from the school after dropping my wife off. i ran north across the highway and around the new housing development before connecting with argonia road and heading south.

through town i felt good. i kept a steady rhythm with skillet thumping in my ears. i ran all the way to the southern city limits and turned east one block before heading north again.

i ran the length of lucky lane and most of bryana drive before i had to stop. i'm not sure my strength is back up to where it was before the puking run. i walked back to main street and then started running again.

at mill street i turned east for a block and then took high street north heading back toward the school.

when i reached the school, i needed another short walking break so i took it easy from allen to beech before running out the last little bit across the highway, around the high school and back to allen and pine, two blocks from home.

i stopped my watch there and walked in for my cool down.

No comments: