Thursday, November 4, 2010

1/100th less

i didn't get out very quickly this morning. i got stuck in front of the computer editting my accidental ultra story, adding pictures to it, improving wording. before i knew it twenty minutes had slipped away. it was almost 6:00 before i had my tires up to pressure and rolling down the road.

i suppose i could just say it was cold and dark and windy and be done with it, but that wouldn't be me. i've got to say something more.

what to say?

i got honked at twice. friendly honks. paul in his red dodge honks at me almost every day. today he actually startled me a bit. he was more behind me than usual. steve in his big rosy-colored semi tapped his air horn at me. i glanced over my shoulder and waved as he turned north.

i rode 1/100th of a mile less than yesterday on the same route. i finished five minutes quicker. my bike mileage is still less than my running mileage this week. what more is there to say? (9.96 miles @ 15.2mph)

No comments: