Monday, November 8, 2010

2.16 miles in 17'28"

my wife asked me to run a few copies for her before i left on my run this morning. i, being the kind husband i am, agreed to said task. little did i know this tiny job would turn into fifteen minutes because of a cranky copier. i had to go get help to figure out what i was doing wrong. technology...the great time saver! grrrr!

when i finally had my four copies made and handed off to my beautiful wife - i still like her a lot even if i'm not sure about her copier - i walked out the back door of the school and started running a completely different route than usual. i ran south down elm, ran over a block and came back north on high, ran over a block and ran south on main, ran over a block and ran north on plum, turned at vine and ran home.

i had time to run more, but i finished my run with time to spare because i was being chased by a bear. seriously! it was growling and pushing me. thankfully i made it to safety of home before i was attacked. grrrr!

maybe i'll run another mile at noon.

No comments: