Saturday, February 26, 2011

3.20 miles in 25:49

my wife came downstairs to run on the treadmill just as my daughter and i finished watching "master and commander: the far side of the world". my daughter didn't like it. to quote her: "everybody dies!" great movie!

anyway, since my wife was running on the treadmill, i got the okay to go outside and run. i called a friend quickly and asked her to cover for me for an hour on ems so i could get in a few miles. she agreed, of course. everyone on a volunteer service helps out when they can.

so i dressed quickly and hit the "mean" streets of argonia. i ran up and down, up and down, up and down and up and then across. i think i got that right. my garmin's battery was failing, so i resorted to google mapping and a stopwatch. felt like the good ole days! what a great way to finish off the week. rest tomorrow. back at in on monday!

No comments: