Monday, February 14, 2011

i love to ride my bicycle!

connect.garmin.com/activity/68339299

i've been dying to post this all afternoon! because my ride took up a good portion of my lunch hour and i was rushed to get back to work - aren't i conscientious - i waited until after work to post this ride. yes, you heart right! a R-I-D-E! woohoo! time on my bike has been so sporadic recently, i'm sure my cycling friends have wondered if i've gone completely over to the dark side. fear not, my two-wheeled contraption riders! i am back! it's supposed to be warm and dry all week. i will get in some mileage. maybe i'll even make it to 10000 miles on dailymile. we'll see. not too far to go now.

so you want to know about my ride. well, if it hadn't been the first time in forever that i had been on my bike, it would be a rather boring ride, but everything was amazing! i blasted up hills. i blasted down them. i rocketed over the flats! i know my overall average doesn't show this, but it's the truth. i promise it is! it was great to get out and burn off some emotional energy. can't wait to ride again tomorrow. wish i could go again now. (10.25 miles @ 17.5mph)

No comments: